- Dance me to the End of Love giant poster 68 by 72 cm , normal price £22.50
- Dancer in Emerald poster , normal price £15
- Eilean Donan Castle A3 poster , normal price £6.95
- London A3 glossy poster , normal price £6.95
- Order online or call / text/ Whatsapp Photogold on 07723 538941
Two Jack Vettriano posters are included in our fantastic summer sale prices at Photogold . .
Dance me to the End of Love giant poster
Poster Size: 68 x 72 cms / 33 x 34 ins
Dance Me to the End of Love is one of Vettriano’s most iconic and romantic images .
Dancer In Emerald poster by Jack Vettriano , UK delivery by first class post from Photogold
- Dancer in Emerald is a licensed reproduction
- paper size is 43 x 50 cm
- printed on Premium Heavy Stock Paper
- perfect for hanging or framing
- ideal addition to your home or office
Printed on 275 gsm white silk paper
This print is produced in the UK to the very highest standards under the direct supervision of Jack Vettriano’s publishing company , assuring its quality.
Image Copyright: Jack Vettriano.
All prints are carefully packed and sent out in heavy duty tubes to ensure their safe delivery.
Our Photogold blog has news and reviews of all the latest Vettriano works
Jack Vettriano’s “The Singing Butler” is one of the world’s most sought-after works of art. In 2004, the painting, which features the romantic image of a couple dancing on a storm-swept beach, was auctioned at Sotheby’s in Scotland for a record £800,000 .
The Singing Butler, the Jack Vettriano painting – arguably Britain’s most popular art image but loathed by critics – last night entered the financial territory occupied by the world’s great contemporary artists when it sold at auction for £744,800.
Frenzied bidding at Hopetoun House near Edinburgh led to the painting being sold . Dismissed by critics as puerile and talentless, Vettriano can claim the title of Britain’s favourite contemporary artist – and now one of its most expensive.
The image of a couple dancing on a windswept beach while a butler sings to them is Britain’s most popular art poster, outselling Monet and Van Gogh.