Eilean Donan Castle reflections poster
- top quality A3 glossy poster
- Eilean Donan Castle reflections poster , Giant A3 size , 16 by 11 inches , just £6.95 including free UK delivery
- also available as mounted / framed print up to 30 by 20 inches
- original image of Eilean Donan Castle
- The Photogold Scottish prints collection features pictures of the castles of Scotland by photographer David Rankin
- Poster Prints Sale
Eilean Donan Castle in the Highlands of Scotland. Eilean Donan Castle was the location for Highlander and a James Bond film . The castle is on an island in the middle of 3 lochs . In 1719 it was held by Spanish Jacobites who were supporters of Bonnie Prince Charlie . . Three English frigates sailed into Loch Duich and bombarded the castle with cannon fire until it was in ruins. The castle them lay in ruins for nearly 200 years. In 1911 John MacRae-Gilstrap bought the castle and start work to restore the castle over a period of twenty years at a total cost of a quarter of a million pounds. Local materials were used wherever possible.
Photogold Jack Vettriano Prints
- Lunchtime Lovers
- Missing Man II
- the Singing Butler
- Dance me to the End of Love. Order online or phone /text / Whatsapp on 07723-538941
- Photogold is an official Jack Vettriano Prints stockist
Subscribe to the Photogold newsletter for news about special offers and updates about new artists and prints on the Photogold site .